PCB Solder Assembly Operator
Job Ref. Number:
We are looking for experienced PCB solder operator to join the team at the electro mechanical assembly division
Ability to solder & work from written instructions / diagrams.
Previous experience of
• Assembly of conventional circuit boards.
• Manual soldering of through hole components (SMT desirable but not essential)
• Component recognition and component polarity.
• Interpretation of manufacturing documentation
• Knowledge of IPC-A-610 advantageous
Products manufactured are low and medium volume life science and laboratory instrumentation.
Since starting Pol-UK in 2005, Kasia and Ewa have focused on building long- lasting business relationships by providing the best staff they could source. Sourcing and engaging a committed workforce is a key challenge for them.
With Pol-UK, they have created a new, flexible concept in recruitment, based on their high standards of excellence and their respect for clients and workers.
Check our Recruitment for Scotland services and contact us for more information.